Our Client is an award winning Microsoft Partner, specialising in software to the Legal sector, our client is now looking for a SQL DBA with an emphasis to assist with the customisation and implementation of bespoke products to the legal sector. The SQL DBA role is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing company at the forefront of its market.
Responsibilities of SQL DBA:
- Provide expert support on the SQL environments through reporting, administration and development.
- Assist the production team on constant support and improvement of the SQL databases.
- Provide Business intelligence reports and assist on the reductions and correction of defects.
- Provide expert technical support to customers.
- Where necessary assist the development team in creating SQL scripts particularly when defects are noticed.
- Provide customisation on SQL databases when required.
Skills and Background required for SQL DBA:
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008R2 and SQL Server 2012.
- Experience in managing SQL Databases.
- Experience of accessing, manipulating and understanding SQL Data.
- Knowledge of SSRS and ideally experience with Visual Studio Business Intelligence development studio.
- Experience working with financial systems would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of Legal specific applications would be hight advantageous.
The SQL DBA role is based in Nottingham and will be pay a competitive salary based on experience.