Private Client Legal Secretary
Temporary Position for a Private Client Legal Secretary
Our client who is a well know regional Law Firm is looking to take on a temporary Private Client Legal Secretary to work at offices in Wokingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary who is looking to join a fast paced successful legal firm. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a legal environment and ideally have experience of working within a Private Client department.
- Provide a full legal secretarial service to the Family team including:
- Full typing service (digital dictation used)
- Working from notes dictated onto audiotape
- Answering telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails
- Organising diaries and making appointments
- Preparing court forms and statements
- Dealing with enquiries from clients
- Filing and other general clerical work.
- Excellent secretarial skills (60wpm min)
- Experience of a law firm
- Knowledge of law and legal procedures
- Computer literacy
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
- A good standard of spelling and grammar