3rd Line Project Support Analyst
Our client is a well established provider of IT Support consultancy and managed services support to various sectors.
There is now an immediate requirement to recruit a 3rd Line Project Support Analyst to join the support team. In this role you will be based at the company head office but on occasion will have the opportunity to visit clients sites too.
You would be expected to provide expert 3rd Line Project Support Analyst and implementation support and where necessary may be involved in the design of new infrastructure environments.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a majority of the following:
- Microsoft Server 2000-2012 including configuration and administration of Active Directory,
- Microsoft Exchange 2000-2013 configuration
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop including build and configuration.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 R2-2012 R2
- VMware vSphere 3.5-5.5 including host builds and configuration
- HP P2000 and P4000 SAN storage configuration and administration, particularly in a VMware and Hyper-V environment.
- Citrix Provisioning Services 5.6-7 including image creation, deployment and administration.
- Cisco, Juniper and Checkpoint firewall configuration and administration.
- VPN technologies.
The position is based in Harrow, North West London, and is easily reachable by public transport.
The 3rd Line Project Support Analyst position will pay a salary in the region of £40,000-£55,000.