Project Manager – Leeds, Up to £50,000
Our client is a leading provider of software applications to the UK’s social care and healthcare sectors. Due to consistent growth they now require a Project Manager to join their team.
Travel to customer sites is required and overnight stay on an occasional basis. You will need to be able to drive.
Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Project Manage implementations for customers.
- Manage UAT Support for customer software
- Communicate effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Create and execute project work plans with Team Manager
- Schedule migrations, synchronisations and installations work with the appropriate team
- Track and review progress of software releases and resolution of issues via widgets.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project
- Review and update project milestones and negotiate changes.
- Prepare completion certificates and change control notices.
- Prepare for Project Meetings and Reviews
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Use the JIRA systems to review issues and forward to appropriate team for action
- Work with Product and Development Teams to analyse and solve issues
- Responsible for organising internal project meetings with the appropriate teams
Skill Set and Experience required for Project Manager:
- Previous Project Management experience is required.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Project is highly desirable.
- An awareness of Prince 2 principles and methodology
The Project Manager position is based in Leeds and will pay a salary in the region of up to £50,000 depending on experience.