Our Client is a leading provider of services to the Legal Sector. Due to consistent growth they now require a Project Manager to join their team and assist with the implementation of new software products.
Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Ensure that Projects are run on time and on budget.
- Manage projects according to the PMO methodology.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Manage client expectation.
- Manage Project Handover.
- Capture functional requirements and ensure these are translated into project outcome.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and maintained throughout projects.
- Provide monthly management reporting.
- Assist the sales team with pre-sales technical expertise.
Skills and Background Required of the Project Manager Role:
- Prince2 Practitioner.
- Proven experience in leading external projects for customers.
- Knowledge of the Legal Sector and legal Document, Case, Practice Management software.
- Knowledge of Time Recording and Digital Dictation Suites used in the legal sector.
- Excellent technical knowledge and an appreciation for advancement in technology.
The Project Manage Role is based in the City of London.
The Project Manage role will pay a salary in the region of £38,000 depending on experience.