We are currently offering a unique opportunity to join one of our Clients in Jersey and work for a well established and highly successful organisation. Our client is a leading provider of services to the legal sector. Based across UK and former UK territories globally, they now require an Applications Analyst with strong knowledge of Accounting principles and legal PMS to join their team.
Responsibilities of Applications Analyst:
- To provide expert support on the firms legal Practice Management software, Aderant.
- Assist with configuration changes, improving functionality and ensuring the system is always working according to solicitor needs.
- Assist with reviewing the performance of the system , determining software upgrades and understanding cost involved.
- Assist with basic accounting functions, including reconciliation, balance sheets, ledgers etc.
- Provide Management and Business reporting using a mixture of Aderant and Excel to provide information.
- Ensure the system confirms to IT policies and procedures including architecture, security, disaster recovery etc.
- Work closely with the Applications and Development Manager to ensure continuing success of the systems.
Skill set required for Applications Analyst role:
This role has a strong accounting and IT Focus and therefore candidates must have knowledge of these 4 key areas:
- Legal Practice Management systems (Aderant, Elite PMS, Elite 3E, SOS Connect, Axxia etc)
- Excellent SQL Configuration skills,
- Excellent Excel skills
- In depth grasp of accounting and accounting principles.
Candidates without these skills will not be considered.
Other beneficial skills include:
- Knowledge of Legal Case and Document Management systems (iManage, Filesite, Visualfiles, Mattersphere,Proclaim, Int App, Peppermint CX etc)
- Good knowledge of SSRS.
- Understanding of software architecture and design principles.
The Applications Analyst role is based in Jersey and would suit someone with the right to work on the island or someone willing to re-locate from the UK Mainland. There may be the option of work on the Isle of Wright.
Please only apply if you are willing to work in Jersey.
The salary for the role will be competitive based on experience and relevant to matching the skill set listed above.