Our client is a global provider of managed services IT support. Due to continued growth they now require a Pre-Sales Consultant to assist with selling new product services to existing and prospective customers.
Responsibilities of the Pre-Sales Consultant Role:
- Providing technical demonstrations for both in-house and third party technology offerings.
- Provide proposal documents to support the sales team.
- Complete RFP's.
- Update, improve and maintain the presentation material.
- Present technical demonstrations on a range of solutions including; Carpe Diem, NetDocs, iManage.
- Provide technical expertise to the sales team.
- Assist with writing of proposal and tender documents.
Skills and Experience for the Pre-Sales Consultant Role:
- Proven background in technical Pre-Sales within the Legal industry.
- In depth of experience of producing RFI/RFP doucments.
- Knowledge of a range of Document Management, Case Management and Time Recording software used within the Legal Sector. Including but not limited to: iManage, NetDocs, Visualfiles, Carpe Diem, Proclaim, OpenText, Bighand, Aderant, Mattersphere.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable presenting to technical and non-technical customers.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines.
The Pre-Sales Consultant role will be based in the City of London. Travel to clients site including some over night stays will be required.
The Pre-Sales Consultant role will pay base salary up to £32,000 depending on experience. There will be a performance based company bonus as part of the package.