Systems Support Technician
Our client is a Global Law Firm who are currently recruiting for a Systems Support Technician in their London office.
As a Systems Support Technician you will assist in the day-to-day management and development of the Information Systems infrastructure for the company’s regional offices. You will provide 1st/2nd line support to all staff in the use of their computers and associated software including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Aderant Expert, and Autonomy iManage / FileSite.
Main Duties for the Systems Support Technician:
- 1st and 2nd Line support duties
- Hardware Installation
- Hardware maintenance: Simple hardware repairs, maintenance and upgrades.
- Software installation and maintenance of Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft OS.
- End-User IT Support
- Telephony and Videoconference support
- Operational Duties
- Assisting with the delivery of end-user training to individuals and small groups.
- Assisting with Systems Administration tasks
Skill set required for the Systems Support Technician:
- At least one year of experience in a 1st Line Support role in the legal sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operation Systems and Microsoft Windows Desktop.
- Experience of working with law firm technologies such as practice management systems, document management systems, and document construction technologies.
- Experience of SAN administration.
The Systems Support Technician position is based in Central London and will pay a salary in the region of up to £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience