Finance Project Manager
Our Client is a leading UK based Law Firm,currently going through a period of expansion they require a Finance Project Manager to ensure that finance systems and processes are working to suit the ever advancing needs of the business.
Responsibilities of Finance Project Manager:
- Manage finance projects and process improvement projects.
- Have a close relationship with IT ensuring that Practice Management systems provide the correct functionality required for business needs.
- Work closely with Partners and senior members of staff to understand requirements are produce project plans.
- Lead the evolution of the finance function to have a greater reliance on automated processes, improving financial reports and ensure changes create benefits across the business.
- Standardise and integrate systems and processes, ensuring accurate data across multiple data sources.
- Ensure projects run on time and too budget, creating regular project updates, running workshops and liaising with 3rd parties to ensure success.
Skill set and Background required:
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of Programme management methodologies.
- Previous experience of working in the finance function of a law firm.
- Good knowledge of Legal Practice Management solutions (Elite 3E, Elite Enterprise, Aderant Expert, Lexis One, Peppermint CX, Axxia, Etc)
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Rules (SARs) highly beneficial.
- SQL Server or SQL configuration skills would a big advantage.
- Knowledge of other legal workflow solutions (Visualfiles, Mattersphere, Proclaim, SOS Connect etc)
The Finance Project Manager role will be based in Manchester.
The Finance Project Manager role will pay a salary in the region of £65,000-£75,000 depending on experience.