Our Client is a global law firm. They now have a requirement for an Aderant Developer to ensure further enhancement of the Practice Management software ensuring that it meets the ever advancing needs of the business.
This role is suitable for Aderant Developers only. Any candidate without this experience would not be considered.
?Responsibilities of Aderant Developer Opportunity
- Act as a technical expert for developing the firms Aderant Practice Management system.
- Understand business requirements for making changes and create suitable plans to improve versions and add new modules.
- Work with other members of the IT team in understanding business requirements.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting when required to ensure the consistent data integrity of the system.
- Assist with all software integrated with the Aderant system.
- Travel to other offices as required.
Skill Set and Experience required for the Aderant Developer:
- Proven experience developing in Aderant and related modules including but not limited to: Table Structure, Visual Studio, Framework Components, Smart Forms, Customisation tools, Doucdraft etc
- Good knowledge of Finance processes and terminology.
- Excellent programming experience in MS SQL including: T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge of .Net in particular C# would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Excellent ability to create and structure reports.
The Aderant Developer role is based in London.
The Aderant Developer role will pay a salary in the region of £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience.