Our client is a global provider of software and consultancy services to the legal sector. They now have an opportunity to join their expanding team as a PMO officer with excellent future career opportunities.
This role will suit someone from a similar background looking for their next step, and applicants must have experience working for a software supplier.
Responsibilities of PMO Officer:
- To act as a support to the Project Management team, ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- You will be actively involved in Project Management for smaller sized projects.
- Ensure sales teams are aware of delivery time scales following methodology and planning resources.
- Look after the resource data, assisting with booking project managers with clients and making sure they are in the right place.
- Assist with monthly billing including: Drafting bills, comparing invoices to statements of work, follow up on billing queries and making Project Managers aware of any issues related to billing.
- Ensure consultants log their time spent with clients.
- Provide reconciliation support between consultant hours booked and worked.
- Maintain documentation and logs relating to pre-sales, sales and project management to ensure the successful running of projects.
- Be responsible for booking team meetings.
- Make sure project methodology is adhered to at all times by consultants and Project Managers.
Skill Set and Experience required for PMO Officer role:.
- Previous experience working as a PMO officer in a software supplier.
- Prince2 foundation would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate with all levels of staff members up to director level.
- Knowledge of Legal Technology, such as: iManage, Proclaim, Mattersphere, Visualfiles, Peppermint CX, SOS Connect, Carpe Diem would be advantageous.
The PMO Officer role will be based in the City of London.
The PMO officer role will pay a salary in the region of up to £29,000 depending on experience and background.