EUC Senior Architect- 6 month Contract
Our Client is a leading global law firm. Currently going through an exciting IT Transformation project they require an EUC Senior Architect to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities for the EUC Senior Architect Role:
- ?Design, document and implement technology and enterprise architecture. Covering various IT teams.
- Work on the continuous improvement of application and data architectures.
- Create architectures to match the business needs and following the IT design methodologies and principles.
- Ensure that the architectures are recognised as the basis for all business and technical solutions.
- Assist with achieving buy-in from senior stakeholders to ensure the success of architecture projects.
- Provide accurate, concise and re-usable documentation.
Skill set and experience required for EUC Senior Architect
- Previous experience designing enterprise level architecture.
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise architecture solutions.
- Good level of knowledge relating to technologies such as: Citrix, VDI, Appv, Profile Management.
- Experience with application deployment methods.
- Experience of ensuring performance and high availability of the EUC environment.
- Experience of technologies many of the following technologies preffered:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
The EUC Senior Architect role is based in the City of London.
The EUC Senior Architect will pay a day rate in the region of £425 depending on experience. The role is for an initial 6 month contract.