Application Support Analyst
Our client is a leading provider of Case and Practice management solutions to the legal sector. They now require an Application Support Analyst to provide IT support to their customers. Their core applications use a Microsoft SQL database.
Responsibilities of the Application Support Analyst:
- Provide IT support to customers.
- Supporting products across a number of different Microsoft operating systems / platforms.
- Within the role you will learn Microsoft SQL syntax and Microsoft SQL Server to a high level.
- In the event of issues being identified as a software fault you are expected to raise the necessary documentation and support QA where appropriate.
- Ensure the line manager is made aware of any potential serious issues and kept updated on any issues that have been escalated.
Skill set for the Application Support Analyst role:
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience of working in an IT Support role.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong understanding of Microsoft desktop products Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of other Microsoft products would be advantageous.
The Application Support Analyst role is based in Fareham, Hampshire.
The Application Support Analyst role will pay a salary in the region of £21,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.