Our Client is a global provider of applications to the legal sector. They now require a Support Analyst to join their team and support some of the largest law firms in the UK.
Responsibilities of the Support Analyst role:
- To a provide support for a range of applications with a focus on Time Recording software.
- Escalate all calls when required to relevant team, working closely with the QA team to provide fixes.
- Ensure all call's and tickets are responded to in accordance with SLA's
- Provide feedback to managers in terms of repeat issues to help identify root cause.
- Provide SQL back-end support, analysing date to find and correct issues.
Skill Set Required of Support Analyst:
- Strong background in software/applications support.
- Good SQL Server knowledge in order to identify issues with databases.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience working in the Legal sector with experience of time recording software or similar would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good all round IT support skills across Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The Support Analyst role is based in Fareham, Portsmouth.
The Support Analyst role will pay a salary in the region of £21,000-£28,000 depending on experience and background. There will be an all call rota as part of this role.