Our Client is a global provider of applications to the legal sector. They now require a Lead Consultant to join their team and assist with the continued improvement of their service offerings to top law firms.
Responsibilities of Lead Consultant:
- Provide functional consultancy to Law Firms across the UK. Understanding the needs of the clients and creating deliverable project plans for new system implementation.
- Assist onsite for the delivery of new technical solutions.
- Understand client need for additional training on product offerings.
- Assist with technical pre-sales on legal software, with a particular focus on Document Management and Time-Recording software.
- Work closely with customers to understand technical strategy and road-mapping future delivery of products and upgrades.
- Provide Statement of Effort and Statement of work reports for all project work.
Skill set and Background required for Lead Consultant Role:
- Knowledge of Document Management Solutions in the legal sector ideally iManage or NetDocuments.
- Knowledge of Time Recording software would be highly beneficial.
- In depth experience of implementing systems in the legal sector.
- Good all round technical skills, understanding server side operating systems and IT Security and governance.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to build relationships quickly.
- Experienced in providing functional consultancy to clients and creating project plans.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and HTML/CSS coding.
The Lead Consultant Role will be based in the City of London.
The Lead Consultant role will pay a salary of £48,000-£55,000 depending on background and experience.