Account Director- Legal Software
Our Client is a global provider of Software to the legal sector. They now require an Account Director to join their team and working with top 100 law firms to increase revenue from existing accounts and build new, long-term relationships.
This role will suit a candidate from a strong background in Software Sales for a legal or professional services background. Candidates will need to have sector experience from Legal,Banking, Financial or Accounting, selling a mixture of; Document Management, Workflow, Case Management, Practice Management or Time Recording systems. The unique nature of this position means candidates who are not vastly experience selling software would not be considered.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to sell to some of the largest and most reputable organisation around the world and an excellent chance to work in a sector which is increasingly technology driven. This role would really appeal to any sales person passionate about the growth in the importance of tech in large organisations.
Responsibilities of Account Director:
- Account Manage law firms within the top 100 building on existing relationships and exploring avenues for new opportunities.
- Build a successful pipeline of new business.
- Provide a significant contribution to overall sales within the company.
- Become an expert in products provided and trends within the legal technology sector ensuring customers always have access to the best product offerings.
- Responsible for legal software sales, including case and practice management systems and time recording systems.
Skill set and Background of the Account Director:
- Highly experienced Account Manager or Sales Consultant within the Legal Technology sector.
- A good understanding of Case and Practice Management solutions currently on the market.
- Experience selling to top 100 law firms.
- Strong background in hitting sales targets.
The Account Director role will pay a salary in the region of £60,000-£65,000 + £6,500 car allowance OTE in the region of £120,000.
The Account Director role can be London or home based. Travel to client sites and London will be considerable and therefore applicants must be prepared to travel.