IT Support Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of innovative and cutting edge solutions to the health care sector. They now require a Support Engineer to provide IT and application support for the company.
You will work as part of their growing Operations Team.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer:
- 1st and 2nd line support for software applications deployed to customers
- Supporting the Senior Release Engineer with internal deployment testing as required
- To be first point of contact within the service desk and for calls relating to the software
- To diagnose, investigate and resolve service desk calls
Skills and Experience for the IT Support Engineer:
- At least a years’ experience of working in an IT support position. Ideally supporting software as opposed to hardware.
The IT Support Engineer position is based in Milton Keynes.
The IT Support Engineer will pay a salary in the region of £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.