Our Client is a global provider of software to the legal sector. They now require a Product Manager to join their team and influence the direction of existing and future products.
This is rare opportunity to have a big say in the technical direction of software products used by thousands of users across the globe. The role would require a candidate with existing in-depth knowledge of software used within the legal sector, with a focus on Document Management, collaboration and automation as well as having the enthusiasm to influence change within customer organisations.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager will include:
- Managing a product used within the legal sector with a large customer base.
- Own, develop and implement product strategy.
- Gather requirements, and create and deliver product roadmaps.
- Work closely with development and support teams to ensure products match the agreed requirements and meet the demands of customers.
- Provide commercial management to customers.
- Remain aware of market conditions including trends, competition and the advancement of technology to ensure products are always delivered to the highest possible level.
- When required partake in product demonstrations.
The Skill Set and Background required of the Product Manager:
- Experience of a similar role within the legal sector, ideally with knowledge of Document Management systems or Document Collaboration systems. I.E. iManage, NetDocuments, Proclaim, High Q, Workshare, Contract Express etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the product lifecycle from research, through development to delivery.
- Excellent all round technical skills and knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- Strong interest in the advancement of technology solutions and a good understanding of software market.
The Product Manager role is based in Fareham.
The Product Manager role will pay a salary in the region of £48,000 depending on experience. There is an attractive bonus and benefit package on offer with this role.