Legal Accounting Software Support Analyst
Our Client is a global provider of Software to the legal technology sector. They now have an opportunity to join their team as a Legal Accounting Software Support Analyst to support customers who use their Legal Accounting software package. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is at the early stages of their IT career looking to move into the Legal sector or someone within the sector looking for their next step.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to learn new skills. particularly in relation to SQL,as well as learning bespoke and unique software which would provide foundations for a long career in Application support.
Responsibilities of Legal Accounting Software Support Analyst:
- Log incoming calls to the support system and respond to support calls.
- Work towards defined SLA's and manage calls and fixes accordingly.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Provide updates to customers where fixes cannot be achieved immediately.
- Escalate issues to the correct department,
- Update support documentation and knowledge system.
Skills and Background Required for the Legal Accounting Software Support Analyst:
- Experience in a customer facing role within the IT Sector.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Existing knowledge of SQL Server or interested in learning SQL and supporting SQL applications.
- Knowledge of Accounting software or legal accounting practices would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to spend a majority of the day on the phone helping customers.
The Legal Accounting Software Support Analyst will be based in Fareham.
The Legal Accounting Software Support Analyst will pay a salary of £21,000-£28,000 depending on experience and skill set.