MS Dynamics CRM - Customer Support Analyst
Our client is a national provider of Legal Technology Case Management and Practice Management systems to the Legal sector based in Nottingham.
The company is looking for an expereinced 2nd/3rd Line Support Analyst who is experienced on working in a busy Support Desk environment.
For this role you MUST have experience in support applications in MS CRM Dynamics as this is a key requirement for the role.
Key skills and experience required for the MS Dynamics CRM - Customer Support Analyst:
- Extensive practical experience of administering and supporting MS Dynamics CRM 2011/16.
- Experience of supporting MS SharePoint 2010, Active Directory Federation Services and IIS/web server related technologies.
- Working knowledge of MSSQL 2012 and 2014.
- Experience of supporting and debugging bespoke customisations for MS Dynamics CRM 2011/16.
- Experience in investigating and resolving service incidents, requests and problems, both technical and functional, and tracking progress in an ITSM system.
- Experience of service delivery working to agreed SLAs in an ITIL environment; Change, Release, Problem and Incident management and Service Transition processes.
- Experience of documenting technical solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience of providing 2nd and/or 3rd line customer support.
- Experience of supporting IT infrastructure technologies – server, networking, DNS, thin client (Citrix), thick clients, IIS, SSL, MS Office and remote support technologies.
This MS Dynamics CRM - Customer Support Analyst opportunity is based in Nottingham and will pay a salary up to £35,000 and the company are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.