IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst, London, Law Firm
Shift pattern: 12pm - 8pm
Our Client is a leading global law firm who are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide a professional IT Support service to the firm.
You will be involved in 1st/2nd line support and end to end management of all software and hardware incidents and service requests by providing remote, at desk, Audio Visual, desk phone, mobile device and floor walking support.
Tasks will be allocated on a defined rota, with duties such as remote support via the telephone, desk side support, and floor walking and project support tasks as required.
Technical Skills Required:
- 1st/2nd line support experience
- Experience in the Professional services sector or Legal sector.
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
- Microsoft Office XP/WIN7/2003 and 2010 – Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Worksite/FileSite and/or Bighand (all desirable)
- Installation/moves of hardware such as printers, digital senders, MFD's (multi-function devices), PC's and all peripheral items
The shift pattern for this position is Monday to Friday, 12:00pm - 8:00pm.
The IT Service Desk Analyst role is based in the City of London and will pay a salary up to £37,000