Salary: Market Rates
Our client is a global Law Firm who is now looking to recruit a Paralegal with strong Financial experience in a paralegal role. The firm has a wealth of experience and have built up a portfolio of clients comprising many of the world's leading corporations, financial institutions and capital markets participants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will ideally come from a Paralegal role where you were very much involved with Financial transactions
- To work as part of a team delivering legal services to a high-standard by assisting the relevant lawyers in running their practices
- To prepare first drafts of documents, including memorandum and articles of association; corporate approvals; transaction documents; legal opinions; and security registration filings
- To review certain transaction documents and alert the relevant lawyers to pertinent issues arising in relation thereto
- To implement and maintain the billing and collections system for relevant matters, including drafting fee estimates and preparing invoices and invoice narratives
Ideally you will have a paralegal qualification or a law degree.
This role is based in London (City) and will pay a base salary reflective to your experience and market rates.