Customer Success Manager (Legal Software)
Customer Success Manager
Nottingham (with travel)
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + £6,600 Car Allowance
Our client is a National provider of Legal Technology systems to Law Firms throughout the UK and Europe.
The company is now looking to recruit a Customer Success Manager to provide a real value add service to the existing customer base to ensure they get the best out of their software investment.
As a natural relationship builder, you’ll understand each of your customer’s unique business objectives and challenges, ensuring you are aware of any issues they may have post implementation and during their relationship with the company. You’ll have your assigned customers who you will work with closely but you’ll also support the Director of Customer Success in managing actions across the full customer base. As a customer advocate, you will work with internal teams to deal with escalated problems, taking responsibility to bring matters to a successful conclusion.
You will need to be fully tech savvy and understand Legal Technology software ideally or similar case management, practice management and CRM style systems.
This role will be based from offices in Nottingham but your role will be very much getting to meet your clients so there will be a an emphasis on travel to client which could be up to 25% of your time.
Skills, Experience, Competencies required:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Client facing up to C level
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Proficient in Office software
- Experience with Dynamics CRM (desired)
- Experience of working within the Technology Services Sector (desired)
- Legal Domain Knowledge (desired)
This position is based from offices in Nottingham and will pay a salary based on experience between £35,000 to £40,000