Up to £37,500 + Benefits
Location: Aldershot or Fareham or London
Our client is a Legal Technology serivces and software company who are looking to recruit for a Technical Consultant.
The Technical Consultant will be working as part of the Consultancy & Training department delivering bespoke consultancy along with standard and customised administrator based training courses to new and existing clients alike, as well as refreshing skills of existing client’s through Training Passports. In addition the consultant will assist clients to get the maximum ROI from the software and services in which they have invested.
The consultancy & training services will be delivered remotely whenever possible and on the clients premises when necessary. The candidate should expect to deliver these services one to one, to a group or via a webinar.
Key skills and experience required for the Technical Consultant role:
- Knowledge of CMS (Customer relationship management system) or EMS (eMarketing) systems would be beneficial or knowledge of Practice and Case Management systems
- Experience of working within an IT company/department and delivering software Consultancy and Training.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL scripting
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-IT clients and colleagues
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to solve increasingly complex problems
- Experience of developing training courses to be delivered to delegates with a range of IT skills and producing relevant supporting documentation.
This position can be based from offices in any of 3 locations which are Aldershot, Fareham or London and the position pays a salary based on experience up to £37,500