Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager (Legal Technology)
£47,000 to £50,000
Our client is an award winning leading provider of Legal Technology systems to the UK & European Legal sector and are now looking to recruit a Customer Support Manager to join the company to ensure that they maintain and deliver an exceptional customer support service.
You as a Customer Support Manager will be an experienced, flexible and dynamic individual who will operationally lead a small highly skilled team of technical Applications Support Analysts, as well as managing technically complex escalated support cases.
Essential Experience for this Customer Support Manager role will be:
- Significant experience in providing a front-line service to clients in an applications software technology support, or professional services, environment. Ideally you will also possess experience of working in a SaaS environment.
- Experience of leading post-sale customer support delivery and processes. This must include experience of delivering in an SLA driven environment.
- Experience of leading and developing others in a customer support team
- Demonstrative ability and experience in identifying and improving business processes within a customer support environment
- Running effective customer and internal meetings and reviews, both regular service management and incident management
- A good level of understanding of core infrastructure components and features; such as Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft-based web server farms, Microsoft Failover Cluster Services, Microsoft SQL Server, MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM/365 2011/16, will be required
This position will be based at offices in Nottingham and will pay a salary based on experience in the region of £47,000 to £50,000